Business Analyst Consultant
40 Rector Street Suite 1111, 110006 New York, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
- Drive work within project teams and with a variety of business stakeholders to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and met
- Using Business Analyst industry tools & techniques, document information needs and functional requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customer and technology stakeholders
- Research, analyze, recommend, and participate in the deployment of solutions
- Provide exceptional client delivery, exceed client expectations
- Contribute to internal areas such as business development, infrastructure, people development, recruiting, marketing, and more
- Engage in activities dedicated to support our culture
- Ability to drive data, metrics, and a structured approach to identifying clients’ problems and developing solutions
- Ability to solve broad business or technology problems by using principles derived from a deep understanding of disparate and complex data
- Experience with Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and translation of BRD to functional specifications and traceability matrices
- Experience presenting data-driven analyses based on business benefits to solve highly complex business and technical problems
- Ability to break down complex problems into clear and simple terms
- Ability to systematically consider the implications of problems and solutions in multiple domains at once, and solve problems across all domains
- 5+ years of relevant business analysis experience (see details below)
- Consulting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preference for technology, healthcare, mobile/telecom, financial services and/or retail organizations experience and desire to work on technology projects
- Experience implementing moderately complex initiatives with demonstrated leadership in facilitation, planning, negotiation, and analysis
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- CBAP certification (or similar) a strong plus
- SQL, Tableau and/or PowerBI experience highly desirable
Please be aware that Sia Partners requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption during the recruiting process. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs with an ever-growing list of global affinity initiatives
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
- College save-up plan & college loan repayment plan
- Generous vacation, sick, floating, and holidays, including parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Annual seminar, an in-person value-add experience that allows you to network with colleagues throughout North and South America (during non-COVID times)
Our Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.To learn more about our mission, values, and business sectors, please visit our website.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.