Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Sia Partners is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Consultant or Manager to work with the Head of our Corporate and Commercial Banking Practice to build and develop the Corporate Banking vertical. This position will have the opportunity to help Banking organizations transform their front to back office processes, including operations, IT, compliance, Finance, Treasury and Risk, and ultimately enhance the customer’s experience. This position will be based in New York City or Charlotte and work with the small, medium and the largest financial institutions in the US.
- Participate and/or lead project workstreams or large and complex transformation initiatives across different functions such as Loan Ops, Risk, Front Office, IT, Finance, Compliance, Data Analytics, and other upstream and downstream teams
- Summarize and present findings to clients
- Collaborate with engagement teams to deliver high-quality work products
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Manage team of resources to ensure deliverables are provided on time, on budget and within scope
- Conduct research on corporate banking, lending and other commercial banking topics and be an activate participant in developing insight articles
- Participate and/or lead business development and proposal efforts
- Knowledge of and familiarity with data model, data dictionary, data sourcing, data mapping
- Ability to write test cases, perform testing and build test plans are a plus
- Work closely with senior project sponsors, key business users and technology to define scope and business requirements
- Create BRDs and or FSDs to support regulatory requirements for a variety of global projects that will allow for accurate and timely data feeds to data warehouses and regulatory reports. Write business, technical requirements, build project plans
- Provide feedback and use knowledge of loans to advise various projects around sourcing of data from Loan IQ, AFS, ACBS, and other lending and origination applications
- Assist with all phases of the project life cycle i.e. analysis, requirements, design, development, testing and implementation to ensure project deliverables meet defined scope and overall business objectives
- Ensure data sourcing, data mapping and IT build is coordinated with the strategic architectural framework
- Facilitate testing and data quality remediation for all loans related data
- Align business deliverables with requirements to facilitate daily, monthly and quarterly feeds, reports and other reconciliation purposes for operations, IT, Risk, Finance, Treasury and various front offices teams.
- Identify risks and issues, define actions to mitigate such as building key performance metrics (KPI’s), escalate issues using metrics dashboards as appropriate
- Participate in regular working group meetings
- Develop new business/technical processes including roles and responsibilities